Hi guys, I’ve encountered an error that prevented me from saving.
So a bit of background on the bug, Valkyrie was saving properly a couple of days ago, but after working on it some more today, I encountered this error upon saving. So I reloaded the project as I have only worked on it for about an hour or so in order to try and reproduce the bug by retracing my steps, and I think I’ve found the problem…
What I did was to try saving again after it reloaded to make sure that it wasn’t an admin rights problem as I’m using Win 10, and indeed it wasn’t as I could save it at this point in time. Next, I placed a dummy in my scene and I dragged my existing models into the dummy in order to organize my scene, then I tried saving again and then this is when the error appears. I tried backtracking slightly by dragging the models back out of the dummy and then saving again, but the error still triggered.
So for now I’ll temporarily refrain from organizing my project as it’s quite urgent that I need it to be working while it’s being looked into… It’d be great if there’s a workaround too.
Additional FYI, I’m using the latest version of Valkyrie downloaded from the main download link from the homepage (20190529_1451).
Thank you for your time!